9.17.2009

Megan ~ Jacksonville FL Couture Bridal

Megan was so wonderful to photograph, we wanted to do a high fashion bridal, and I had been dying to use this location ever since I saw it... Our schedules kept conflicting and we found a small window of time (at 1pm!!!) so you can just imagine how bright and hot it was. And we did this photoshoot in 30 minutes! I think we pulled it off. (photographers- this session was entirely edited using Oeil Actions.


Thanks for reading!

web18
web14
web2
web25
web23
web16
web3
web9
web8
web7
web
web17
web24
web15
web10
web12
web13

10 comments:

Jess Cumbie said...

I love that beach!!!! I haven't been there in years! these are beautiful Michelle!!!!!

Amy Hahn said...

Holy wow these are GORGEOUS!

shona said...

Holy awesomeness! I loved the first gull pic! Took my breath away!

Dana Goodson Photography said...

Beautiful pictures! You're so awesome Michelle. :o)

LAr said...

WHOA!....as always:) A real stunner! Keep up the beautiful work!

Anonymous said...

Ooh ooh ooh! SO beautiful Michelle! I love all of them so much!

Kat Forsyth said...

You are so FABULOUS. How cool are these? The one with the seagulls is too wonderful!

missphom photography said...

michelle! these are fantastic. wish i could've joined you for this one! next time, for sure.

Jessica Lorren said...

Hi- You don't know me- but I am a photog. in South Florida and I love your stuff! Your style is gorgeous and I really enjoy your art. Keep it coming and I will definitely go vote for you on Rangefinder this very moment.

Ken Kienow said...

so freakin' rad. and you've got Karma Police on your blog. double whammy.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...