8.21.2010

Just Checking In!

Seems like it's been forever since I last blogged. I've been in the middle of moving from Jacksonville back to the Pensacola area, celebrating 2 birthdays this month, yes.... Jude turned ONE already!!! Pepe turns 4 on the 26th, and is ALSO starting school!
We've been busy with house hunting, but we are crossing our fingers for a house that we are now waiting to close on. So hopefully we will be out of my mom's house soon. (She just moved here from Texas!)

web1

I have been a little busy with portrait shoots so you if you miss my work that bad (just kidding) you can stop by my portrait blog. I have a couple of gorgeous girls on there right now...

In other news, I have booked a wedding in London this September, then two super fabulous weddings back in Jacksonville, and another in New Orleans. I am looking forward to all of them!!!

OH, almost forgot... I cut 10" off my hair and donated it to Locks of Love (first timer). Really love my hair, I feel so liberated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...